Monday, February 6, 2012

......


Home alone: Thursday january 26

It’s not a movie but its reality..real.
Alone=lonely
That’s what I feel tonight.
No motivation, no strength to go for work tomorrow
Just want to lay on bed lazily
Eat on bed
And have a nice dream for all day long.
Crap!
I’m so bored
Including wit my ownself
So, that’s all for today
not today basically
just a past story that could be post today
*dats y I’m putting a date above*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitaran hidup berubah: Thursday january 26

After spending almost 4 years living at college, then it’s time to move out!
If I get an option, no!
I’ll stay at the hostel as long as I can
Bukan sbb xsuka rumah sewa, but I’m just too used dgn condition di kolej.
Don’t know y. but just inside me, have a strong feeling, that I do love college so much.
At this point of time, byk sgt memori time duduk kat kolej datang blik..
Maybe sbb rindu kot.
But I know, after being postgrad stud, kena la duduk luar..
Which I’ll try to adapt it step by step..
rumah sewa ni pon best.ok.
it’s just a simple and nice flat house at seksyen 7.
Having 5 housemate, it not crowd at all.
Most important thing, I like the location.
In front of the bus stop (BUS is my main transport!) and lake (hopefully that I’ll jog there someday!)
Then, rumah pon ada mesin basuh, fridge, dapur n TV!
First time masak dah kena minyak panas.damn.ni semua sosej punya pasal.
Cuti next month, akan berguru dgn mak..mau belajar masak sama sifu!
Tahu, sebagai perempuan, malu lah x reti masak.
Nak buat mcm mana, cepat sgt lupa resepi..
For the time being, just masak sumthing nice n simple je..
Pastilah, sup n sambal sardine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment