Saturday, November 13, 2010

.:mylifemypleasure:.

i'm done wit my final exam almost 5 days ago n in fact i'm still enjoy the smell of excitement after 3 weeks in a battle.. a battle with no end till u stop being a student..5 law subject..hundreds of cases..statutes…n all d other info dat u had to compress in your head n blew it up in a piece of paper


..DONE..

for me, after I’m done wif my finale, I will almost forget ‘bout anything that I had read.i dunno wat I’m going 2 do if I still had dis kind of attitude..huh..terrible..maybe 5 or six years ago I’m so proud 2 be a law student ( I’m sure all of us feel dat way too rite..hehe) but then
…hampesss...


BTY I’m still syukur coz Allah still give me a chance to be a university student.it was one of d biggest n precious gift in my life
..Alhamdullillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment